Val de Vie Estate latest development releases
Category Latest development releases
Val de Vie Estate – latest development releases
With the current available erven in award winning Val de Vie Estate in Paarl-Franschoek valley being almost depleted, the Development Company has introduced the first lot of 16 erven for sale on the New Val de Vie phase 2 land.
The erven range in size from 675m2 to 784m2 and prices from R1.195m to R1.550m.
The location of these erven are indicated on the map.
The other available development property on Val de Vie now includes:
• 15 x Polo Village Units
• 42 x The Vines Homes (first phase)
The very successful Polo Village development right opposite the Polo Pavilion & Restaurant has only 15 of the 60 units left – all of the Ambrosio type suites – i.e. two en-suite bedroom units priced from R2,945 million VAT Incl.
For more information about the internal finishes, floor finishes, kitchen, bathroom, air conditioning, audio/vision and the landscape, please read below.
The Vines 2
30 of the 42 available stands within the first phase of The Vines 2 has already been sold. The Vines 2 has been designed on 12 hectares overlooking four beautiful lakes and the wild life camp with views of the surrounding Paarl-Franschoek valley’s mountains.
A selection of three Antoni Associates architectural plans has been designed exclusively for the Vines with top modern finishes, ranging between R2.8m up to R5.4m - depending on the Plan and Stand you select.
For more information about the 3 plans available, please follow the link: http://www.cch.co.za/results/residential/for-sale/paarl/val-de-vie-winelands-lifestyle/vacant-land/353052/
Gentleman’s Estates & Boutique Offices
The Development Company is also planning to launch the Gentleman’s Estates and Boutique Offices soon.
More information about the last 15 Polo Village Units available
There will only be 60 fully serviced luxury boutique apartments – designed by Stefan Antoni. Owners will have the benefit of a concierge and full access to Val de Vie’s facilities.
All of the 68 m² ‘Polo Pad’ and the lavish 112 m² two-bedroom en-suite ‘Hurlingham Suite’ have been sold out.
Each living area has been created as a space that allows for easy living - complemented by a private balcony optimising the backdrop of the mountains, rolling vineyards, the immaculate Polo Pavilion, restaurant and polo fields.
- Top floor ceiling designed with exposed timber rafters and tongue & groove installations plus a protective cladding - creating a spacious loft ambiance
- Ground floor ceiling consists of bulkheads with elegantly concealed LED down lighting
- Modern floor-to-ceiling lime washed oak internal doors
- Walls are masterfully painted a rich luxurious white orchid
- Elegant feature wall in living room is finished with a white bagged-brick effect
- Built-in-cupboard (BIC) joinery: vintage lime washed oak, smoky grey mirror cladding with matte white lacquering
Floor finishes: (Owner’s choice)
- The perfect Oak Engineered multi-layer flooring spanning the entire home (excluding bathrooms)
- Statement setting neutral porcelain tiles, beautifully adorn the entire home (excluding bathrooms)
- Magnificent Caesarstone counter tops
- SMEG Under counter electric oven
- SMEG Ceramic Hob
- SMEG Visor Extractor
- SMEG Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Toe-tapping under floor heating (bathrooms only)
- Sophisticated Hansgrohe taps
- Conveniently heated towel rails
- Geberit concealed cisterns
- Magnificent Caesarstone counter tops
- Wall mounted inverter air conditioner to provide the perfect temperature in all seasons
- For precision viewing – a 50” Plasma Screen in the living room
- Internet Fiber Optic connection point – keeping you connected
- Slate roofed suites are beautifully adorned with fully landscaped walkways and feature floating ponds.
- Developer reserves the right to change any finish to a similar product/specification.
For additional information regarding these projects or existing homes on resale, please contact Anna Wiese (email@example.com / 072 331 1959) of CCH Luxury Property to assist you with this investment opportunity.
Author: B. Wiese