28,000m² Farm For Sale in Stellenbosch Farms
A villa with beautiful mountain and partial sea views on a smallholding with 8 self-catering cottages - truly a property which can be used for many purposes such as:
- a wellness or retreat center
- a 5* star boutique hotel
- one of the most luxurious residential properties in the Cape Winelands
- corporate head quarters
- a Consulate
The property is situated close to a main tar road and has 2 warehouses.
Zoning: Multi-purpose (relaxation of zoning)
Land-usage: Previously vineyards
Water Sources: Theewaterskloof 2.5ha irrigation rights, Municipality water - R1500 per month average for all the buildings
Electricity Source: Eskom 3-phase power – R5 500 pm on average
Water Storage Tanks 2x 25000 litres, Pressure Pump.
Fully fenced; electric fence, beams
Alarm system – connected to armed response
Large sparkling pool with self-cleaning chlorinator and outdoors enclosed entertainment area including a pool room with fans, TV, intercom and kitchenette
Effluent water system
Recycling water system
Computerised water sprinklers
Two fish ponds with fountains and water lilies
Manicured garden – low maintenance, lawns and plus minus 500 rose bushes and 500 trees
Beautiful views over the Stellenbosch & Groot Drakenstein Mountains, Hottentots Holland Mountains, a touch of False Bay, Vineyards and the far off lights of the surrounding Cape region.
No staff obligations
Furniture, a few paintings, Persian carpets to be discussed
Additional dwellings on the Property with current rental income off: (Contracts with all current tenants allow for notice with the sale of the Property)
Total rental income is R54 000 p.m.
16 km from the Cape Town International Airport
13 km to Stellenbosch
18 km to Somerset College Private School
36 km to Cape Town CBD
Surrounded by internationally known wine estates and farms
Structures and dwellings:
Main dwelling extend: Solid brick
Roof Type: Corrugated Iron
Window Type: Sash Windows
Floor Type: Marble floors in main public areas, terracotta in kitchen areas and garage, wool carpets in bedrooms and marble in bathrooms
Double storey with balconies, patios and terraces
Underfloor heating: In designated areas
Air-conditioning: In designated areas
Parking and garage: Large paved parking area, triple terracotta tiled garages with auto remote doors.
Main Home Interior & Rooms
• 4 main en-suite bedrooms with patios and balconies (two on ground floor and two upstairs with scenic views
• Large entrance hall with solid wood stair case leading upstairs.
• Guest cloak room
• Study 1 to the left of the entrance hall
• Study 2
• Formal lounge with beautiful full windows and doors leading to a large terrace surrounding the house and overlooking the garden
• Large dining room with full windows and doors and leading onto the patio with mountain views
• Second informal lounge opening onto a patio
• Kitchen with own courtyard/patio, scullery, pantry and fully equipped solid oak kitchen cupboards with concealed fridges/freezers.
Separate kitchen prep area, underfloor heating, 3 geysers, laundry, concealed electric wiring.
• Multiple outside entertainment areas
• Hidden cupboard corners for additional storage
• Beautifully crafted ceilings with charming chandeliers throughout the house
• Recessed lighting / outside lights with double switches
• 2 safes
• Burglar bars and beams
• TV and radio connections throughout the house with concealed wiring and plugs in drawers
• Gold plated Hans Grohe taps
Private courtyard for refuse and laundry.
The servitude road leading to the neighbouring Wine Farm and the entrance gate to all the cottages is part of the property.
Air-conditioning: In designated areas,
Underfloor heating: In designated areas
Stellenbosch Farms, Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch property offers you the convenience of city amenities within 25 minutes of Cape Town International airport, 45 minutes from Cape Town's CBD & 20 minutes from Strand's beach.
Stellenbosch is a town with oak-lined streets and water furrows. Its open-air restaurants and cosy coffee shops line the shady streets and secluded lanes of the central village. Many of these historic...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Farms for sale in Stellenbosch Farms, Stellenbosch.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) website is accurate and up to date, CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag