R760 Excl. VAT
250m² Building For Sale in Montagu
STYLISH AND ATMOSPHERIC GUESTHOUSE IN A COUNTRY GARDEN
This property is situated in the picturesque and popular tourist area of Montagu which is known for its hot mineral springs and scenic mountains.
It is also an agricultural centre, famous for its orchards of apples, pears, apricots and peaches, vineyards and herbs. It is known for its adventure activities like rock climbing, hiking, kloofing and mountain biking.
As it is near the renowned Robertson Wine Valley and on the well-known scenic Route 62 scenic, it is a popular and quaint tourist destination for city dwellers.
The property has a four star grading as a guest house with excellent reviews on internet sites and is well run and in mint condition.
Amenities of the Property on offer:
Reception area, wrap around style patio, comfortable and well-furnished lounge, fire-place, dining room with access to the patio through French doors, kitchen and office
5 Luxurious rooms with the best quality bedding and decorations, 2 self-catering
Owners’ room with study/walk in cupboard area and en-suite bathroom
Splash pool with private sun lounging area
Immaculate English Country Garden
Grey water system
Business exempt from water restrictions
All rooms have private entrances, patios, air conditioners, wi-fi and access to a satellite dish
Parking space behind an electric gate
Nearby Attractions for guests
• Dried Fruit Route -Tractor rides. Spectacular views. Breathtaking mountains of Montagu. Archeological site hiking trail. Bird watching. Picnics.
• Protea Farm - Blooming Proteas. Colourful orchards. Mountain biking. 4×4 mountain trails. Lake swimming, Forest potjies. Tractor rides. Magnificent mountain views.
• Montagu Wines - Home of Muscadel. Wine tasting & sales.
• Guano Caves - Horse rides. Tractor rides. Hiking trails. Fishing. Petting Zoo. Cave expeditions. Bat caves.
• River Cruises - River cruises. Wine tasting & sales. Décor & Deli. Picnics
• Alpaca Farm - Alpaca breeding. Product sales. Organic farming. Olives.
• Hot Mineral Springs - Avalon Springs
• Golf - Montagu has one of the top 10, nine-hole courses in the Western Cape.
• Hiking Trail Bloupunt Trail and Lovers Walk (access from Montagu Springs)
• Rock Climbing - one of the top 10 destinations!
• Arts & Crafts Meander - (more than 30 artists and crafters) map available from Montagu-Ashton tourism office
• Earth Heritage Tourism - More than 14 historical homes than 14 in the village. Map available from the Tourism office. Montagu Museum and Joubert House (oldest home in Montagu and home of the largest selection of medicinal herbs)
• Montagu Village Market - Every Saturday 09h00 – 12 noon
• Scenic route 62
• Robertson Wine Valley nearby with a meandering river and well-known cellars
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Buildings for sale in Montagu, Montagu.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) website is accurate and up to date, CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag