1,000m² Hotel For Sale in Magaliesburg
Award winning 5 Star Country Lodge for sale in popular recreational area
Between the Witwatersrand Mountain Ranges and Magaliesberg, in an area called “Millionaires Mile”, lies a 5 star award winning country lodge hotel which represents African style, quality and luxury. Its neighbours are the World Heritage Site of Maropeng. The hotel is located less than an hour from Pretoria, Johannesberg and Rustenburg where large development growth is taking place. Yet this venue is still far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city to be a luxurious get away to the peace and quiet of nature.
This beautiful 7 ha property in the Magaliesberg Valley is well wooded with trout dams walking trails and beautiful views of the mountains and river valley. The hotel is a popular accommodation supplier for many of the recreational activities in the area which include hot air ballooning, bird watching, mountain biking and horse riding to name a few.
The hotel offers 18 elegant en-suite bedrooms furnished with antique furniture, Persian carpets, original artwork and paintings. The bathrooms speak of elegance and luxury.
There are two conference venues, both offering Wi-Fi access and all necessary visual and audio equipment.
The hotel offers different wedding packages and hosted the weddings of some well-known South Africans.
Guests can also choose between a wide range of spa treatments.
• The property is owned by a dormant CC
• Water is supplied by Rand Water Board
• Borehole with pressure pump
• Complete anaerobic and aerobic bio treatment plant for sewerage
• Eskom 3 Phase 400KVA supply, 350 KVA Generator
• Tunnel for growing of vegetables
• Tractors, ride on lawnmower, irrigation piping, pumps
• 2500l Diesel tank with containment walls
• 2 Conference rooms
• 2 Dining rooms seats 24 and 90 guests respectively
• Swimming pool
• Bar, cellar, billiard room, lounge, library
• Professional kitchen with scullery, bakery, freezer room and walk in fridge
• Fully equipped laundry
• Storing facilities include 5 storerooms a barn, 2 sheds, 2 AV storage rooms, 2 amenities rooms and tool room
• Large manager house
• Staff quarters offer 6 rooms and 2 bathrooms
Marketing activities include excellent coverage on social media like FaceBook, Twitter, Google+ and Google AdWords campaigns as well as Booking. com and Trip Advisor.
All books, certificates and licenses are in place and available on application.
The list of awards is too long to capture here, but are available on request.