R4,000 Excl. VAT
551m² Hotel For Sale in Durbanville
Charming Guest House - Durbanville
This charming, fully furnished guesthouse is located in Durbanville which is part of the greater City of Cape Town Metropolitan area.
The guest house was successfully run by the owners for 15 years and is still operational with an established clientele. The more than 2000sqm property on a corner plot offers two dwellings and is well maintained. The floor size of the main house is 551sqm.
Guest accommodation includes the following:
• Eight double guest rooms with en-suite bath rooms and kitchenette.
• Six of the eight guest rooms offer either double or twin beds.
• Four guest rooms are equipped with air-conditioning.
• Ample linen included in the sale.
• Secure off street paved parking for about 18 cars plus two large garages are available.
• Guest room amenities: Under counter fridge, microwave, tea and coffee facilities, flat screen TV with DSTV decoder and uncapped WIFI.
An air-conditioned conference room can accommodate up to 16 persons. It opens with stack doors to a sun room which provides additional space if required.
The kitchen is well equipped with a gas hob with six cooking rings, convection oven and a grill plate. A double oven has been installed. There are 2 extractor hoods and 3 ceiling fans.
The office is equipped with a switchboard with 5 incoming lines and 16 extensions. A hi-fi system conveniently allows the individually controlling of music in the dining room, conference room, sun room and garden.
A beautiful lush garden with tropical plants and interesting focal points surrounds the main house.
• Laundry room.
• Dining room with fitted side board.
• Reception area with desk and credit card facilities.
• En-suite bedroom with private lounge for a manager or owner.
• Under floor heating in the manager’s rooms, the sun room and dining room.
• Separate guest toilet with shower.
• Automatic irrigation system.
• Security includes an alarm system with 8 CCTV camera system with 6 active recording cameras and remote support. The system is monitored by a security company and connected to the office. Slam lock security gates on all doors. Gate intercoms with cameras. Well-lit parking areas.
The erf is zoned as General Residential with the possibility of subdivision.
All structures have approved plans.
Approved plans for extensions to the property.
Books available on application.
Durbanville was one of the first towns which exploded with new developments. It accommodated the huge demand for affordable, but stylish housing from the first time buyer right through to the discerning businessman. South East Durbanville was the perfect location, with large sections of vacant land which was not yet cultivated. Although the residential market expanded tremendously, the area never...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Hotels for sale in Durbanville, Durbanville.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) website is accurate and up to date, CCH (Cape Coastal Homes / City Country Homes) makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag